We provide a wide range of architectural services for both domestic and commercial clients.
Malcolm Fraser offer a range of services by sector, type, status and location. We offer a complete range of architectural services by type (masterplanning, new build, refurbishment and varied use), by sector (Workplace, Sports, Health, Finance, General Office, Conservation, Regeneration, Preservation, Life Sciences, Fitness, Hotels, Hospitality, Residential, Commercial) and more.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Feasibility studies – if you have an amazing idea, but are unsure whether it’d be practical, we can carry out a brief feasibility study before you proceed. This can save you from making costly mistakes in the long run.
- Designing extensions – from designing an addition to your home, to loft conversions, garage conversions, or adding an annexe, we can come up with ideas to extend your home.
- Designing new builds – with house prices at a high, many people are now buying land and building their dream home from scratch. We can create a home that’s tailored to your needs. We also design big, commercial properties such as offices and industrial buildings.
- Planning advice – the process of seeking planning permission can be long and difficult. We can advise on what sort of planning permission you might need, draw up the required plans, and advise on building regulations so you have a better chance of being approved.
- Project management – we work with some of the best contractors in the business to turn the finished plans into a reality, and can help keep your project on track and on budget.
- Office Fit Out and Design
Our team of professional, experienced architects provide a wide range of architectural services for both domestic and commercial clients. Whether you are looking to extend your current home, have purchased land to develop, or are building a commercial property, we provide a comprehensive service to all our clients.
The role of an architect is to listen to your vision and ideas, and to put them into practice, creating living or work space that’s practical and suits your specific needs. We are always happy to have an initial consultation with potential clients, to talk about what they want to achieve, and set a plan in motion for coming up with the ideal design.